Great Reads for Women's History Month!






I have some amazing reading suggestions to empower young readers!  Both boys and girls :)

My new thing for all of my friends having babies is to send them a children's book that will show their little one just how amazing their mommy is.   I found some great books for my lawyer mommies, engineering mommies, and doctor mommies too!

In the spirit of Women's History Month, here are a few of my favorites, and an amazon link with a ton more of my suggestions!

Have any I should add to the list? Let me know in the comments!




The true story of Elizabeth Blackwell and her journey to become a doctor!


Ada explores her talent for learning and her passion for problem solving!


For little girls interested in law and government!

You can find these and a ton more suggestions here!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

amazon

Back to Top