Teacher Hair, Don't Care ( Except I do care about my students a lot a lot)




You know those mornings when your alarm goes off and you think to yourself, "how is it time to wake up already, I just laid down?!"

I've been having those a lot recently, and when I am tired I will do anything and everything to ensure I can stay in bed for just a few minutes longer...  Which mean's I had to figure out how to cut down on my morning prep time. (Read: less time on make-up and perfect hair...)

This has lead me to perfect three easy peasy go-to hair styles that take 2 minutes, but look like I just left a salon and had my hair professionally styled.  My favorite part about these looks?  They work the best with day old hair :)   Which means if I an strapped for time, I can forgo a hair washing and work with dry shampoo and a smile!

 (side note: if you ever run out of dry shampoo, baby power works just as well! As long as you keep it just at your roots, and you make sure to blend it in, you can't even tell it's there! I have dark brown hair, and it still works for me! Plus, its cheaper than actual dry shampoo #frugalteacher)

Here are my three go-to looks that you can create with things you already have in your home!

First, the always amazing, and super trendy sock bun.  This is been around for awhile now, but it has saved my on countless bad hair days, so I wanted to share it with all!  I have never bought one of the fancy hair donuts ( and honestly think they make the bun a little too perfect looking) so I also included a tutorial on how make your own sock donut!  These are not my videos, and  I am not in theme, but I used them to teach myself how to create this look!

How to make the bun thingy



Sock Bun Tutorial 



My next 2 minute teacher hair look requires simply only a cute headband! You put the headband in, and just tuck your hair all around it. So simple, and still super chic. 



Here are some of my favorite headbands to help with your look.  Plus, the best part is, you can you do this same look three days in a row with a different headband and it looks like you have a new do each day!

                   Find this look here                  Find This one here                         Find these here







My last two minute teacher look only requires some hair ties and bobby pins!  Throw your hair in a low pony, flip, repeat, tuck away the strays, and you're ready to sail out the door with coffee in hand!




 I've worn a sock bun twice this week, a head band once, and am rocking this last look for casual Friday.  ( I did my hair all nice on Monday, but that's about the only day I was peppy right out of bed)

Let me know what looks you love, and what your go to hair solutions are for those tired mornings in the comments! Look forward to getting some new ideas to switch up my looks!





No comments

amazon

Back to Top