Dream Teacher Closet


I like expensive things.  And yet, I chose a career path that one decidedly does not choose for the income ( I'm here for the outcome baby!)  


                                                                (Life mantra TBH)

But like all teachers, I want the best for my students.  Which means digging into my pockets to buy the decorations at target, and the extra pencils, and the grading pens, and the cute supplies to get kids excited about the lesson, and yes the needed snacks for those kiddos who you know just need an extra snack snuck to them under their desk.

But in my ideal world, I would also have my quintessential teacher wardrobe.  So come along with me on my fantasy, where I show you my teacher dream closet, where prices don't exist, and there is no spending limit.   I give you Ms. Mueller's Ultimate Teacher Looks

Step one: Shoes
All teachers know that you need some great kicks, especially for #teacherfeetupfriday :)  And these keds do the trick.  Plus, these also happen to be on sale for $29!  So maybe they don't have to be distant dream and can enter my real life closet asap.



Next up: The Teacher Sweater

I love a good sweater.  And I love an even better graphic sweater.  Plus, I also love science. So what better way to combine these loves, than with a DINO sweater! Find it here. 


                                                                         (RAWR!)


Continuing on with some Teacher Bling
Everyone has Kendra Scott jewelry and I just want some too!


Best Bottoms

Can't ever go wrong with a little Lilly!  I need these pants in my life.  They brighten my mood just by looking at them!




Final Piece: The Teacher Tote ( One of many bags lugged in by teachers across the nation each day)
I am loving this leather work of art that looks like it can hold my two planners, independent reading book, stack of essays, and random assortment of markers and highlighters.


                                        (Yeah, you can hold my life essentials and then some)


Here are a smattering of my other ultimate closet wishes to help make me the most stylish teacher in the school #lifegoals



(Not school appropriate but still cute!)           (Looks so comfy!)        ( Lilly Love!) 



What on in your teacher closet wish list?! I'd love to add to my collections of outfit ideas!


13 comments

  1. Loved this post! We have similar teacher style! Can't wait to explore your blog a little more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool to see a fashion perspective from a teaching professional. I do love the shoes because I stand up a lot as well. And that bag is definitely handy!

    Ash | www.theashtreejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely picks there girlie, the items you've picked are much more different than the standard teachers I've come across. The dino sweater is my faaaaaave!

    Lima
    Fashionicide || An Oasis of Colour, In a Sea of Nudes
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd be the most stylish teacher I've ever seen! Love the dino jumper. I'd say a teacher also needs a nice flask/bottle I like the swell ones :D

    Sophia xx http://sophiawhitham.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great and stylish tips! A good, big tote is the best accessory for every outfit! Love this ''Teacher Tote''!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love the dino jumper!!! Seriously too cute!!You are the coolest teacher ever!!

    Style & Life by Susana www.susanalopessnarey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need those pants before my next beach vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes and bag, I enjoyed this read!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice collection you have here. The shoes look really cool.

    ReplyDelete

amazon

Back to Top