Spring Break Craft Goals


One more week until this teacher is on spring break!
After I spend at least two days lounging around doing absolutely nothing, I have a hankering to get crafty!  Katy and I love when there are free classes offered at our local Paper Source in Coolidge Corner, but sadly there were not offered during  my break week.  However there is a super cool stationary class that I think I'm going to attend!  Paper Source always has cute ideas and kits for sale, so I know that I'll be able to find something cute to make with my week off.

There is also this cute planner event at Michaels to end my week off with! And its FREE! Just have to bring a planner and a friend :)

Finally, I'm obsessed with these paper flowers by @thebleudahlia 
I love the huge wall ones, and am dying to make the book page ones for my ELA classroom.  I'm envisioning a nice long banner of them for the top of my book shelf! 
I have to learn how to make them.  I found some DIY directions on pinterest here so I will check back once I get crafting! 




I'm slowly adding more to my craft to-do list on my pinterest page here 

Feel free to request to collaborate and give me some more craft ideas! 

What crafts are everyone's to-do list?! I would love to add to my spring break extravaganza!


No comments

amazon

Back to Top